Do I have to purchase recipes separately on my other devices?
If you are using the same Apple ID (your App Store account) on multiple devices, you do not have to purchase the recipes more than once.
Let's say you buy the recipes on your iPhone, then wish to have them on your iPad:
- Download Cookery on your iPad
- Go to the menu (top right button)
- Select Options
- Tap "Restore Previous Purchases"
- Sign in with the same Apple ID you used to buy the recipes originally
- Your recipes will become available on your iPad, without charging you again
You could also do this in reverse, for example if you bought the recipes on your iPad first but want to get them on your iPhone.