I've purchased the recipes but they don't unlock?
If you've purchased the recipes but they don't unlock, here are a few things to help:
- You will never be charged twice by trying to purchase recipes multiple times (just make sure to use the same Apple ID on the App Store)
- Check your iPhone iOS is up-to-date by going to the Settings app > General > Software Update
After updating your iOS version, if your recipes are still not appearing but you've successfully purchased them (they'll appear on your iTunes receipt if successful) then try the following:
- Make sure you are signed into the App Store (open the App Store app, scroll to the bottom of Featured tab and your Apple ID should appear here)
- Open Cookery and go to the Options screen (top right button)
- Tap "Restore Previous Purchases"
- You may get prompted to confirm your Apple ID, otherwise wait around 10 seconds then close the menu and the recipes should be unlocked
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are still having trouble getting the recipes to appear!
Apple also have some handy hints about in app purchases here.